What to do if you have problems opening and printing the PDF Service Form.
In order to change the default reader for PDF files (so as not to open PDF files with Firefox internal PDF reader), follow these steps:
1. Go to Tools > Options (or Firefox > Options).
2. In the Options window, select the Applications tab.
3. In the Search field, type PDF. You should find Portable Document Format (PDF).
4. On the right hand side you should find an Action column.
5. Use that to select your favourite PDF reader.
6. In order to view PDF files in Firefox, choose Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)
7. Or Use Adobe Acrobat 8 or 9.5 or whichever you have in your computer.
Internet Explorer or Google Chrome do not encounter this problem and display correctly any PDF file.
In order to speed up the receiving process of instruments
and to reduce possible errors,
we did make some modifications to our Service Form.
The multiple Service Form is no longer available.
It is thus important to use one form per instrument.
Each form must be duly completed, printed and attached to each instrument sent,
whether for calibration or repair.
Please note that the filled in Service Form
can only be saved with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO.