CLEARLY IDENTIFIES SKYDROL USE
Purple aluminum ring (Hard Anodize / Type 3, Class 2) clearly identifies Skydrol use without the risk of corrosion or discoloration.
Ideal for use in aerospace hydraulics testing facilities and fluid control manufacturing facilities where Skydrol is used.
Product is designed for highly corrosive chemicals and can be customized to designate usage other than Skydrol.
- ±0.25% of F.S. (Grade 3A)
- ±0.5% of F.S. (Grade 2A)
- ±0.5% F.S. at M.S. / ±1.0% F.S
- Vacuum - 15,000 psi (or equivalent)
- Units: psi, bar, kPa, MPa, kg/cm², inHg, mmHg
- Types: Single or Dual Scale, Vacuum and Compound
Media Temperature: -65°F to 600°F
Ambient Temperature: -65°F to 400°F
Burst Pressure: 500% F.S. pressure or 25,000 psi
Proof Pressure (over-pressure w/o calibration shift):
- 150% of F.S. for gauges ≤ 5,000 psi or equivalent
- 125% of F.S. for gauges > 5,000 psi or equivalent
Internal pointer dampening (reduces pointer flutter)
- Aluminum Case
- Aluminum Ring (Purple Hard Anodize Type 3, Class 2)
Sizes, Types and Colors:
- 3.5", 4.5", 8.5"
- Rear Flange
- Unpainted Case, Purple Ring
Solid Front Case Design
Customization available (flange, colors, etc.)
- Inconel X-750
- 300-series SS
- Silver Braze (nickel braze available)
- 316 SS standard (Monel available)
Window Construction: Tempered Glass
- Stainless Steel Material, Powder Coated Finish
- White Background, Black Markings, Black Pointer