- Generates stable humidity 2…99 % RH and temperature -5…60 ° conditions (<±0.1 %RH, <±0.01 °C)
- Humidity and temperature changes in less than 5 min
- Time-saving multiply probes calibration
- User programmable calibration sequence with up to 200 steps
- Automatic calibration (optional)
- Integrated FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant Rotronic HW4 software
Since its launch, the Rotronic HygroGen has defined the standard for portable humidity and temperature calibration. Hundreds of users worldwide have identified that this tool for the rapid generation of stable temperature and humidity conditions can save significant amounts of time in performing calibrations of all types of humidity instruments from all manufacturers.
The HygroGen2 further satisfies the stringent demands of quality and compliance regulations with its ability to calibrate instruments over their full working range, and is embraced throughout the pharmaceutical industry as the leading instrument in its class and is favored in ISO 17025 humidity calibration laboratories across the world. Being portable and robust, it can be set up at the installation location allowing for complete system qualification.
The rock-solid stability, minimal thermal gradients and quick set-point changes of HygroGen2-S are replicated in the HygroGen2 HG2-XL, which boasts a chamber with 10 times the capacity.