Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- Two ¼ inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
- Improved priming
- Improved stroke limiting mechanism
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size (L x W x D)||9.5 x 6.1 x 2.6 in (241 x 155 x 66 mm)|
|Weight||1.29 lb (.58 kg)|
|Material||Wetted materials: 303 stainless steel, aluminum, polyurethane, PTFE, nitrile, and nylon|