ENDURANCE AND REPEATABILITY
Inconel X-750 + Helical Bourdon Tube = DURABILITY
An Inconel X-750, Gearless, Helical Bourdon Tube provides repeated cycling without fatigue. Additionally, no linkages, springs or gears means there are no mechanical components to wear or break.
Accuracy is 25% less affected by temperature fluctuations.
Inconel Elastic Element = Low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
Inconel in combination with a low internal volume means that the impact of temperature on accuracy is significantly less than competitors using a Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube.
Perma-Cal® caisson gauges incorporate a Helical Bourdon Tube sealed within a capsule.Unlike standard pressure gauges which indicate the pressure relative to the ambient environment, Caisson Gauges indicate the pressure relative to the pressure within the capsule.
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Decompression chambers and more...
- ±0.25% of F.S. (Grade 3A)
- 250 to 3,500 FSW (or equivalent)
- Single Scale: FSW
- Dual Scale: MSW | FSW
Media Temperature: -65°F to 250°F
Ambient Temperature: -65°F to 190°F
- Cleaned for oxygen use
- Burst Pressure: 500% F.S. pressure or 25,000 psi
- Proof Pressure (over-pressure w/o calibration shift):
- 150% of F.S. pressure
Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
Sizes, Types and Colors:
- 6", 8.5" Dial
- Front Flange, No Flange, Rear Flange
- Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow
Solid Front Case Design
- Inconel X-750
- 300-series SS
- Silver Braze
Connection Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Tempered Glass available
- Stainless Steel Material, Powder Coated Finish
- White Background, Black Markings, Black Pointer